- COMPACT AND LIGHT: 62-125 ml sachets of Emergency purified water for immediate use; lightweight and extremely compact.
- 5 YEAR SHELF LIFE: Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets and ideal for storage with a 5 years shelf life
- EASY TO USE: Simple to dispense from a measured sachet; superior packaging materials for optimum durability in your survival kit
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval (NSN 8960 0112 4454 3)
- EXTRA TIPS: Includes Tips for survival by Marvin B. Lark.
Even if you haven’t witnessed a disaster firsthand, you’ve seen the devastation they cause and you know that you can never be too prepared. If you are out on the water; preparation is even more important. Safe drinking water is probably the most important thing to have in reserve when disaster strikes. 125 ml sachets of SOS purified water are easy to dispense and loss is minimalized due to the durable packaging. USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval, with a five year shelf life. Contains (64)- 125 ml sachets.